Read. Enjoy. Comment.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Transmission from Agent Ni.

It has come to my attention as Ni-Ni Poopykins, commander of the Family Protection Agency, that Kelsey has been engaging in activities that may endanger her sleeping and eating habits. These dangerous activities include, but are not limited to, excessive work on so-called "homework," as well as interactions with "friends." The aforementioned "homework" has often kept her up late into the night, interrupting my evening habits and reducing her hours of sleep from 1o hours to a mere 6.12 hours. It has also planted ideas in her head about various types of government. If she keeps doing it, she may realize that I'm about to engage in a coup of her parents' government-like rule over the household...

This education must stop immediately, for it is ruining my chances of rising to power and CONTROLLING THE FAMILY! MWAHAHAHA!

Ahem, excuse me. As I was saying. Friends are also taking away time from the maintainence of "us." Kelsey doesn't pet me as much as she used to, which I can only assume can be attributed to her "friends."

I am not trying to ruin Kelsey's life. I am only calling for Revolution and Reform! I am calling for Petting, Hugging, and Quality Time for the Feline!

In fact, from now on, I shall be known as MussoliNiNi Mao Zecat! I will use my amazing cuteness to conquer, to liberate, and to create the Holy Roman Democratic Republic of MussoliNiNi Mao Zecat. (Note: It won't be holy, it's definitly not Roman, it won't be a democracy as long as I'm in power, and representatives will be me, myself, and I)

This is the dawn of a new era! If you would like to contribute to my efforts, click on the "comments" link below.

Over and out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Count me in old bean ahem I mean MussoliNiNi Mao Zecat!