Read. Enjoy. Comment.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

First Monopoly, then the World!


Today Laina and I were bored (of course).

Kelsey: What do you want to do?
Laina: I dunno.
Kelsey: Wanna play a board game?
Laina: Like what?
Kelsey: I dunno... Othello, or Monopoly?
Laina: Nah. Well. I guess we could play Monopoly.
Kelsey: Kay.

(5 minutes later)

Kelsey: So... wanna go play now?
Laina: Yeah, I guess.

(10 minutes later)

Kelsey: Laina, how come you have so much money?!
Laina: I didn't buy all the property I landed on, unlike someone I know...

(15 minutes after that)

Laina: I'm winning! Ha! I'm building on Endor!
Kelsey: >__< Oh no! I might have to pay you zillions of dollars! GAh...

(Later)

Kelsey: Heehee, now I have Yavin Four and all of Tatooine! And they've all got star-ships! MWAHAHA.
Laina: O__O I'm gonna die.
Kelsey: >:D

(2 hours later)

Laina: I'm depressed.
Kelsey: I won!! Woo!!

By the end of the game, I owned one property from Hoth, all four space-ships, Tatooine complete with star-ships, Yavin Four with star-ships, Cloud City, the Throne Room of the Death Star, both utilities, and all of Endor, with three cities each.

I am ruler of the Star Wars Galaxy!!

All hail Queen Kelstiki!

No comments: