I got my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. I feel like there's this whole part of me missing... Actually, four parts of me. My body is making up for the loss by making my cheeks quite large and puffy. How kind.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Kelsey... You look so cute and pitiful all at once!!! ...(Think Puss in Boots from Shrek 2)...
Love/Miss you! (hugs and kisses to Laina, Noor, and Ni too!)
You do kind of look like a chipmunk. Allthough I happen to like Mongooses' and weasles better; (I was called a slippery ferret today in wrestling... Close enough.)
I hope you and your Missing Chimunk teeth will feel better soon.
Kelsey, do you want a fuzzy lollipop? Because that's what will come of all this stubborness, so you better mend your ways before fuzzy lollipops are the only thing in your future!
NO. I shan't have fuzzy lollipops! I'd rather be stuck with that lord of the dance guy and a cheerleader in a 3 by 3 foot elevator!
2 comments:
Oh Kelsey... You look so cute and pitiful all at once!!! ...(Think Puss in Boots from Shrek 2)...
Love/Miss you! (hugs and kisses to Laina, Noor, and Ni too!)
Monarose and Nemesia
You do kind of look like a chipmunk. Allthough I happen to like Mongooses' and weasles better; (I was called a slippery ferret today in wrestling... Close enough.)
I hope you and your Missing Chimunk teeth will feel better soon.
==Peter
Post a Comment