As you may have noticed, my sporadic blogs never really cover the big things that happen in my life. Example number one: I went to Yosemite last week and it was amazing! But I gave up on writing about it before I even started because, well, what in the world could one write about Yosemite to describe it? However, I will say that I had a marvelous time (thanks Carrin!).
Today I went to the Pannikin Cafe in Leucadia and experienced a different kind of amazingness. I ordered a spinach and mushroom quiche. It was the most delicious quiche I've ever had! There was so much cheesy, fluffy goodness that I can't wait to go back again. The only thing that would be better would be Pannikin quiche in Yosemite.
P.S. I did not spell "review" wrong. I just want you to imagine me singing and dancing about the wonders of Yosemite and quiche.
Read. Enjoy. Comment.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment