Yes well, I was at church and the guy behind me was snoring, and there was a cow tongue on the table in front of me with blood oozing out of it, so I was glad to get out of there and wash my hands with the foamy soap and play with the kindergarteners, who were just oh so cute, until they started pulling my wrists and bruising me, so then I went home tired but happy, only to realize that I had to figure out some impossible Chemistry assignment and write an essay about Russian Japanesists who drink ozone flavored soda with labels that are blue!
o_O WaIt A mInUtE. That's not quite right.
Kelsey, are you sleepy?
*stifles yawn* Possibly.
Then why don't you go to bed?
Because I'm typing you idiot.
Don't you dare call me an idiot!
Sorry.
Apology accepted. Now go to your room.
No! I mean, um, no thank you your wonderful excellency.
Kelsey, do you want a fuzzy lollipop? Because that's what will come of all this stubborness, so you better mend your ways before fuzzy lollipops are the only thing in your future!
NO. I shan't have fuzzy lollipops! I'd rather be stuck with that Lord of the dance guy and a cheerleader in a 3 by 3 foot elevator!
*gAsP* *gagging noise*
SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Excessive homework combined with procrastination and blog-posting may result in mild brain farts, fatigue, and in some cases, death. Use with caution. Not for anyone under the age of 5.
Read. Enjoy. Comment.
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment