Read. Enjoy. Comment.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Oh, Saint Valentine, what have you done to us?

I made nerds valentines for everyone! They're so cute. Tee hee! And I'm going to enjoy my love potion #6 at lunch. Yay!

Kelsey: Hello Mr. Saint Valentine! Your day is really great.
Mr. Saint Valentine: Thank you. It turned out a little more commercialized than I hoped.
Kelsey: Well, at least the hearts are cute.
Mr. Saint Valentine: I suppose you're right.
Kelsey: Why thank you! So, what's your favorite type of valentine gift?
Mr. Saint Valentine: Hmm. I'd have to say I really like those fun little cards with movie characters on them.
Kelsey: Me too! This year, I gave everyone nerds valentines.
Mr. Saint Valentine: Those are delicious.
Kelsey: Thanks. I think so too.
Mr. Saint Valentine: Would you do me a favor?
Kelsey: Yeah?
Mr. Saint Valentine: Um, well, will you take these stupid cupid wings off of me?
Kelsey: I was going to ask about those. *struggles with arm elastics*
Mr. Saint Valentine: Ah, thank you. I feel so much less stupid.
Kelsey: Can I wear them?
Mr. Saint Valentine: Um, sure.
Kelsey: *Runs around while wearing cupid wings*

No comments: