Read. Enjoy. Comment.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Dancing is Fun. That's right, a capital f.


Yesterday was winter formal, and I had lots of Fun dancing and eating brownies *yum.* It took a little while to get loosened up, but after a while the beat got to me, and what else could I do but dance?
I wore a purtiful dark blue dress, with a big bow in the back. I didn't feel like spending oodles of money, so I borrowed it from Brittany... hehe. I was so glad that Robin *finally* went, thanks mostly to her mom's sneaky skills. She was the most enthusiastic dancer.

The most bothersome thing the whole night: Some guy did the worm for the length of the room. Gah.
Funniest: Um, me dancing.
Saddest: Some girl wore a dress that made her look like an Amazon... in a bad way.
Most horrible: I got to sleep after 1am, and had to get up at 7:30.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look very pretty.

(And in the future, if the worm bothers you I'll step on him. And then I'll let Noor finish him off. *he he he*)

Princess Honeydew said...

My Auntie looks SOOOOO purdy! And old. Mommy says she looks old.

Anonymous said...

Well, I meant that you look so much _older_. And mature. _Not_ old.

And also stunningly beeUtiful! : )

Kelsey said...

Why thank you! :)

Oh, and Joseph, I may take you up on your offer to step on worm-ing boys next time.